What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to remember your preferences and settings, keep you logged in, and improve your overall website experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use two main types of cookies on our Website:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by our Website and can only be read by our Website. We use first-party cookies to remember your preferences and settings, keep you logged in, and improve your overall website experience.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by third-party services that we use on our Website, such as Google Analytics and social media platforms. We use third-party cookies to collect website usage statistics, track the performance of our marketing campaigns, and allow you to share content on social media.
- To remember your preferences and settings, such as your language and currency preferences, and the items in your shopping cart.
- To keep you logged in so you don't have to enter your credentials every time you visit our Website.
- To improve your overall website experience by making it easier for you to navigate and find the information you're looking for.
- To collect website usage statistics so we can improve our Website and make it more user-friendly.
- To track the performance of our marketing campaigns so we can better understand what works and what doesn't.
- To allow you to share content on social media.
How can you manage cookies?
You can choose to accept or decline cookies at any time. Most browsers allow you to manage cookies through their settings. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website.
To manage cookies in your browser:
- Google Chrome: Click the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window. Select Settings > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the browser window. Select Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data.
- Safari: Click Safari in the menu bar at the top of the screen. Select Preferences > Privacy.
- Microsoft Edge: Click the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window. Select Settings > Cookies and site permissions.
How to opt out of third-party cookies
In addition to managing cookies in your browser, you can also opt out of third-party cookies by visiting the websites of the companies that set them. For example, to opt out of Google Analytics cookies, you can visit the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on page.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please ask us using contact us link at the end of home page.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable laws. We encourage you to review this Cookies Policy periodically for any changes.